Pedro Martinez Alesanco, Crianza DOCa Rioja 2015
Made from Tempranillo and Garnacha grapes, reminding of red and black berries with hints of vanilla, chocolate and licorice that blend with fine, smoky final notes.
80% Tempranillo and 20% Garnacha from our own vineyards in Badarán.
Type of production
This product stays in American oak barrels with a toasty background for 12 months and rests for another 12 months in the bottle before being released to the market.
- Appearance: Bright cherry red with maroon hues. Clean, with upper-middle robe
- Aroma: Aromas of red and black berries with aging notes, vanilla, balsamic chocolate and a varietal background.
- Palate: It has a nice attack in the mouth with certain notes of licorice, well blended fruit tannins and a fine smoky finish. Balanced, wide and tasty
- BACCHUS DE ORO 2018 (Gold Medal given by Unión Española de Catadores)
- GOLD MEDAL CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN 2018
- DECANTER MEDALLA DE BRONCE (Decanter World Wine Awards Londres 2018)